Pick Up FREE Meals at the Learning Center on Monday and Wednesday from 11:00am - 1:00pm or from 4:00pm - 6:00pm. For more details please read below under Virtual Learning Meal Services.
Director of Food Services - CHARTWELLS
2497 Creve Coeur Mill Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
(314) 213-8654 (Fax)
Other Department Contacts:
Julie Purviance, Food Service Coordinator
About our program
Food Service Links
- Pay lunch fees online (https://www.myschoolbucks.com/)
- School Nutrition Association
- Missouri School Nutrition Association
- Medical Statement for Students Requiring Meal Modification
- District Menus
Free and Reduced Eligibility Information
Please read the instructions before completing the free/reduced application. The application should be completed at your earliest convenience and returned by one of the follow methods:
- Drop off with Technology Pick-Up
- Fax to Food Service at (314) 213-8654
- Drop off with the Secretary at your Child's School
- Mail to or Drop off at Pattonville Learning Center
ATTN: Food Services
11097 St. Charles Rock Road
St. Ann, MO
- Form must be opened/completed using Adobe Reader.
- Must create digital signature or print to sign.
- Hover over shaded blue fields for assistance
Virtual Learning Meal Services
We understand the start of this school year is not traditional, however we are still here for your student's nutritional needs.
We have been providing meals during the spring and summer in a curbside pick-up style that we will continue during the virtual learning system for our students.
Curbside Pick-Up will be offered every Monday & Wednesday (Excluding Holidays).
Mondays will contain 2 Breakfast and 2 Lunches
Wednesdays will contain 3 Breakfast and 3 Lunches
The pick-up time is between 11:00am - 1:00pm and between 4:00pm - 6:00pm at Pattonville Learning Center
Meals are FREE to all children ages 0-18 regardless of eligibility status.
Rainbow Days Salad Bar.pdf