Pattonville High School announced and recognized the school’s Top 10 seniors based on grade point averages after seven semesters of high school. These students have grade point averages (GPAs) that fall between a 4.6 and a 4.75 on a weighted scale.
The Top 10 seniors in the Pattonville Class of 2022, their declared majors and the universities they will attend are:
- 1. Justin Bowers, computer science, University of Missouri- Columbia
- 2. Keilah Wilkes, biological engineering, University of Hawai’i at Manoa in Honolulu.
- 3. Loudin Cato, double major in biology and French with a minor in bioinformatics, University of Florida
- 4. Dominique Bradshaw, environmental engineering, Washington University in St. Louis
- 5. Lauren Marsala, environmental studies, Middlebury College in Middlebury, Vermont
- 6. Savannah Sowell, secondary education with an emphasis in mathematics, Missouri Baptist University
- 7. Alondra Mendez, secondary education with a focus in math, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- 8. Lindsey Meyer, major in civil engineering and play soccer, Trine University in Angola, Indiana
- T9. Lilly Buehrle, double major in biology and psychology on the pre-med track, Washington University in St. Louis
- T9. Alison Skelton, Illinois State University, major in French teacher education and minor in teaching English to speaker of other languages and teaching family and consumer sciences, Illinois State University