Pattonville on social media
Connect with Pattonville or one of our schools or programs through social media.
Commenting Guidelines for Pattonville social media accounts
Comments are welcome as a means of sharing experiences, suggesting improvements, responding to polls/questions or engaging in the conversation. Comments will be reviewed by the author of this platform. To ensure that exchanges are informative, respectful and lawful, we may hide or remove comments that are:
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service will not be allowed.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with a post, we'd like to hear from you. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, student and staff confidentiality, etc., will be followed. The district will delete comments that: suggest or encourage illegal activity or activities that violate school behavior guides; pertain to personnel issue with the district, a school or staff member; or relate to student discipline issue or private student matter.
- Language. Comments including but not limited to: profane or provocative language, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will be removed.
- Not factual. Blatantly inaccurate information will not be allowed. False information will be removed and factual information will be posted.
- Any deleted comments will recorded and archived by the administrator of the social media platform.
- Employees of the Pattonville School District may have personal Facebook pages. Don’t be surprised or offended if your request to “friend” them is ignored. District policy encourages staff to keep their personal lives personal.