|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on Jan. 28:
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the district's gifted program; view the presentation or read the report;
- Approve, subject to audit, the financial statements for the month of December 2019;
- Approved the adoption of elementary mathematics instructional materials at a cost of $345,234;
- Approved the employment of certified staff for the 2020-2021 school year;
- Approved the request for the Pattonville High School choir to attend the Music in the Park event;
- Approved paying $752.50 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services;
- Approved calendars for the 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 school years;
- Approved student and staffing projections for the 2020-2021 school year; and
- Awarded the bid for the lease purchase of 19 gas engine and one diesel power bus with trade-ins to Midwest Transit Equipment for $1,777,911 and approved financing the lease purchase of the buses through Pinnacle Public Finance for six years at 2.175%; the total of the lease payments over six years will be $1,878,299.76.
- Christopher Edwards, evening custodian, Pattonville Heights
- Daedra Wallace, cook Bridgeway