|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on Oct. 22:
- Reviewed upcoming trips by the following groups from Pattonville High School: band, cross country team, girls golf team and speech and debate team;
- Reviewed an update on Pattonville's Annual Performance Report (APR), as issued by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE);
- Approved, subject to audit, the financial statements for the month of September 2019;
- Approved paying $1,377,281.38 for charges made to the district's purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of nearly 1% (or $13,398.02);
- Declared a list of items as surplus to be sold on the district's GovDeals.com website;
- Declared a list of textbooks as surplus and authorized they be sold through a public bid process;
- Approved, in compliance with Missouri State Board of Education procedures, the September 2019 transportation route miles for the 2019-2020 school year;
- Lodged for action the revisions to Policy IGCD (Virtual Courses); a vote is expected at the Nov. 12 board meeting; and
- Approved renewing support subscriptions for BusinessPlus with PowerSchool Inc. for the period of Sept. 1, 2019, through Aug. 31, 2020, for $52,781.75.
- Gilberthe Lopaix, evening custodian, Drummond
- Jezel McCall, paraprofessional, Pattonville Heights
- Reem Tahsin, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Center