|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on Aug. 27:
- Reviewed information on a possible TIF (tax increment financing) tax abatement proposal in Maryland Heights;
- Declared a list of computers as surplus; the units will be picked up by EPC, a company that will erase them and sell them to the general public, with half the proceeds being returned to the district;
- Approved the non-MSHSAA (Missouri State High School Activities Association) group trips and/or out-of-state trips for high school students for the 2019-2020 school year;
- Approved paying $3,194.50 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services;
- Approved the renewal of an ELL (English language learner) instructional and management system agreement with Ellevation LLC for the period of Sept. 1through Aug. 31, 2020 for $13,250;
- Awarded a bid for the purchase of a Ford F350 truck with outfitting to Joe Machens for Lincoln for $44,290; and
- Approved the renewal of a lease for one passenger bus with Midwest Transit for six years, from Aug. 30 through Sept. 15, 2024 for $31,621.
- Tishia Cronk, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Center
- Ingrid Daggs, bus driver, transportation
- Tariq Faruqi, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Center
- Vickie Gibson-Moore, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Center
- Cameron Jeffery, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Center
- Bridget Quinlisk, cook, Rose Acres
- Anita Schiermeyer, cook, Holman