Pattonville School District 2016-17 & 2017-18 Calendars
The Pattonville Board of Education on Jan. 12 approved calendars outlining important dates for the next two school years. The calendars for the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years were drafted by Pattonville’s Calendar Committee, which included a board member, parents, a student, administrators, teachers and support staff.
When developing the calendars, the committee focused on improving student achievement. Other factors discussed during the development of the calendars included family and staff considerations, professional development needs and holidays/special events. The committee also worked to ensure that parents, students and staff had a voice by gathering comments and feedback on draft calendars. Six emergency days (snow days) were also built into each calendar, as required by state law (the ending dates of school will be rolled back if these days are not used).
Important Dates in Approved Calendars
2016-2017 School Year
2017-2018 School Year
Note: All school calendars are subject to change to be in compliance with state law, including the required number of emergency days and the agreed upon number of contractual days for staff. The following non-student attendance days in these calendars may be changed to student/staff attendance days at the discretion of the superintendent based on inclement weather significantly impacting school attendance: Feb. 20, March 27 and April 14, 2017, and Feb. 19 and April 2, 2018.
Approved 2016-17 Calendars
• Elementary School CalendarElementary_School_Calendar_2016-17_BOE_Approved.pdf
• Middle School CalendarMiddle_School_Calendar_2016-17_BOE_Approved.pdf
• High School CalendarHigh_School_Calendar_2016-17_BOE_Approved.pdf
Approved 2017-18 Calendars
• Elementary School CalendarElementary_School_Calendar_2017-18_BOE_Approved.pdf
• Middle School CalendarMiddle_School_Calendar_2017-18_BOE_Approved.pdf
• High School CalendarHigh_School_Calendar_2017-18_BOE_Approved.pdf